Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

A new year...new possibilities...new goals....

I started this blog to keep a record of our activities but didn't good a job keeping up with it. I'm starting over! I thought about doing a recap of 2009 but it's already the third day of the new year so I'm just going to start fresh.

I purchased the Project Life from Becky Higgins and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I have taken a POTD (picture of the day), beginning January 1st. I'm excited to keep this project alive all year. I think it will be great to look back and see our day to day life.

We also decided we are going to do monthly goals instead of resolutions. I want to do a 12x12 layout with our goals and our monthly bible verse. I'm waiting to get the kit to see how I can incorporate a 12x12 layout.

I'll add my pictures weekly, probably on Tuesday. I like to follow Jessica's blog and she is going to post her Project Life on Tuesdays with a link.

January goals (in no particular order):
* Sell GS Cookies
* Organize Pantry
* Close out 2009 Ebay
* Set up Sarah's Computer
* Project 365
* Game Night Once a Week
* Read Psalms (Chapter 1-75)
* Celebrate Sarah's 6th Bday

Our bible verse for January
Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment