Monday, June 22, 2015

June 2015....Really?!??!

Where does the time go?  5 years ago I started this blog with every intention of writing about our daily life.  I wanted some place to keep the funny little stories, pictures, and just ramblings.  My life is filled with good intentions but seldom do I act upon them.  I spend so much time reading other people's blog and getting a glimpse into their lives that I end up not recording anything about our life.  I'm going to, once again, try and capture our life on this blog so I have some type of record.  My goal is to have a record of our next 5 years.  I want to record all that I can so when I can't remember I just have to pull it up here and relive it.

My summer vacation begins tomorrow and so does the rebirth of this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment